At LA Healthcare Design Inc., we help clients create an aesthetically pleasing and efficient workspace for treatment without sacrificing quality and functionality. Our team provides end-to-end services from ‘Design’ to ‘Build’, ensuring clients with peace of mind throughout every step of the process.
We offer a comprehensive design process, that includes, but is not limited to:
Medical Construction Consultation
- We offer suggested improvements and provide designs to create a flowing and harmonious space; while abiding with the ADA (Americans With Disabilities Act) code standards.
Medical Interior Design
- Design work from start to finish, including space planning, material selection, lighting, colors among others.
- Programming: We perform an elaborate analysis of complete needs of the staff and patients.
- Space Planning: We take into consideration traffic flow, functionality, and the effectiveness of the layout. We apply ADA to all of our design and space planning.
- Medical Construction Documentation Drawings
- Material Selection: We recommend sustainable design, choosing materials that are high-quality, eco-friendly and non-toxic (low to zero VOC).
Medical Tenant Improvement
- Improvements range from replacing finish materials to creating custom designs to meet the client’s business branding needs. Based on terms of the lease, oftentimes tenant improvement is paid for by the landlord (listed as “tenant improvement allowance”).
Medical As-Built Drawings
- We provide clear and accurate records of existing conditions, with attention to industry standards. Using on-site measurements, our team at LA Healthcare Design Inc. will update existing CAD files provided by the client or prepare a new set of CAD documentation.
- Many of our busy professionals choose to expedite the implementation of design by having LA Healthcare Design Inc. serve as the direct project managers of the contractors. We ensure that contractors adhere to all standards and timelines.